[squeak-dev] squeaksource permissions

Miguel Cobá
I have already created my account on squeaksource and would like to add
a new version of Magma seasideHelper but I can't write to that project.

What should be done in order to write to that project? Someone must add
me as a developer? Who should I ask this?

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

[squeak-dev] Re: squeaksource permissions

Miguel Cobá
El dom, 20-09-2009 a las 12:46 -0500, Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez
escribió:
> I have already created my account on squeaksource and would like to add
> a new version of Magma seasideHelper but I can't write to that project.
>
> What should be done in order to write to that project? Someone must add
> me as a developer? Who should I ask this?

I forgot, my username is mcm on squeaksource

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: [squeak-dev] Re: squeaksource permissions

Mariano Martinez Peck
Which repository is that has the magma seasideHelper ?   IF the repo is the one called just "Magma" you can read in squeasource:  "Global:Read".
So, as you know, you need permissions to commit. To do this, you must be, at least, developer. Those who are admins can add you as developer. In this case, Chris Muller is the admin, so ask him to add you.

Best,

Mariano

El dom, 20-09-2009 a las 16:17 -0300, Mariano Martinez Peck escribió:
> Which repository is that has the magma seasideHelper ?   IF the repo
> is the one called just "Magma" you can read in squeasource:
> "Global:Read".
> So, as you know, you need permissions to commit. To do this, you must
> be, at least, developer. Those who are admins can add you as
> developer. In this case, Chris Muller is the admin, so ask him to add
> you.

Yes the project is MagmaTester. I'll ask Chris, thanks.

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Re: [squeak-dev] squeaksource permissions

Chris Muller-3
You have been added.

El lun, 21-09-2009 a las 11:03 -0500, Chris Muller escribió:
> You have been added.

Thank you.

--
Miguel Cobá