squeakdbx and Pharo 1.2

Torsten Bergmann
What is state of squeakdbx in conjunction with Pharo 1.2?
Is anyone using it? Which backends are know to successfully
work?

Thx
T.

Re: squeakdbx and Pharo 1.2

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
What is state of squeakdbx in conjunction with Pharo 1.2?

Yes, it is working. Try the latest version of ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX. Indeed, I've also added #stable.

Is anyone using it? Which backends are know to successfully
work?

Thx
T.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: squeakdbx and Pharo 1.2

Olivier Auverlot

I have used squeakdbx at work  wednesday with Pharo 1.2.1 and a mysql server. No problems :-)

Best regards
Olivier ;-)

www.auverlot.fr
What is state of squeakdbx in conjunction with Pharo 1.2?
Is anyone using it? Which backends are know to successfully
work?

Thx
T.

Re: squeakdbx and Pharo 1.2

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Olivier Auverlot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have used squeakdbx at work  wednesday with Pharo 1.2.1 and a mysql server. No problems :-)

It makes me very happy when I hear about people using SqueakDBX that didn't even send one single email asking about help. It means that not only they succed with the Smalltalk part but also the OpenDBX :)
Did you read the website as a help?

Cheers

Mariano

Best regards