squeaksource down

Max Leske
Since squeaksource is down again… Does it make sense to move my own projects to ss3.gemstone.com/ss?

Max

Re: squeaksource down

Frank Shearar-3
On 26 August 2011 08:21, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Since squeaksource is down again… Does it make sense to move my own projects to ss3.gemstone.com/ss?

With everyone moving their projects to ss3 perhaps it seems prudent to
remember that ss3 is in _alpha_ and they're quite clear that the
current phase is purely for testing: "The contents of this repository
will NOT survive beyond the lifetime of the public Alpha. DO NOT store
anything you are not willing to lose in this repository."

frank

Re: squeaksource down

Max Leske
I feared so. Was nice hoping for a moment though :/

On 26.08.2011, at 12:14, Frank Shearar wrote:

> On 26 August 2011 08:21, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Since squeaksource is down again… Does it make sense to move my own projects to ss3.gemstone.com/ss?
>
> With everyone moving their projects to ss3 perhaps it seems prudent to
> remember that ss3 is in _alpha_ and they're quite clear that the
> current phase is purely for testing: "The contents of this repository
> will NOT survive beyond the lifetime of the public Alpha. DO NOT store
> anything you are not willing to lose in this repository."
>
> frank

Re: squeaksource down

Tobias Pape
I hope to provide further information on that
topic, especially providing a path for the projects seriously
storing on ss3.…/ss to outlive the alpha phase.

Please stay tuned.

Best
        -Tobias

Am 2011-08-26 um 11:40 schrieb Max Leske:

> I feared so. Was nice hoping for a moment though :/
>

> On 26.08.2011, at 12:14, Frank Shearar wrote:
>
>> On 26 August 2011 08:21, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Since squeaksource is down again… Does it make sense to move my own projects to ss3.gemstone.com/ss?
>>
>> With everyone moving their projects to ss3 perhaps it seems prudent to
>> remember that ss3 is in _alpha_ and they're quite clear that the
>> current phase is purely for testing: "The contents of this repository
>> will NOT survive beyond the lifetime of the public Alpha. DO NOT store
>> anything you are not willing to lose in this repository."
>>
>> frank

Re: squeaksource down

garduino
Thanks Tobias!