ss3 down?

Nick
I don't seem to access ss3. Is it down?

Re: ss3 down?

Nick

I don't seem to access ss3. Is it down?

Re: ss3 down?

Philippe Marschall
2011/10/23 Nick Ager <[hidden email]>:

>> I don't seem to access ss3. Is it down?
>
> http://ss3.gemstone.com/

Down here as well, *insert stupid joke about SqS compatibility*

Cheers
Philippe

Re: ss3 down?

Tobias Pape

Am 2011-10-23 um 17:45 schrieb Philippe Marschall:

> 2011/10/23 Nick Ager <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> I don't seem to access ss3. Is it down?
>>
>> http://ss3.gemstone.com/
>
> Down here as well, *insert stupid joke about SqS compatibility*

we have to wait for Dale on this.
He has access to the machine.

Best
        -Tobias

Re: ss3 down?

James Foster-8
It looks like we had some data center servicing over the weekend and I'm not sure if this was a side-effect. I've put in a help request to our IT operations.

James

Am 2011-10-23 um 19:28 schrieb James Foster:

> It looks like we had some data center servicing over the weekend and I'm not sure if this was a side-effect. I've put in a help request to our IT operations.

Thank you, James.

Best
        -Tobias

Re: ss3 down?

James Foster-8
Can you try again? We are able to access it from here.

James

On Oct 23, 2011, at 10:33 AM, Tobias Pape wrote:

> Am 2011-10-23 um 19:28 schrieb James Foster:
>
>> It looks like we had some data center servicing over the weekend and I'm not sure if this was a side-effect. I've put in a help request to our IT operations.
>>

> Thank you, James.
>
> Best
> -Tobias

Re: ss3 down?

Tobias Pape-2
Yes, it is up again.
Thanks for your help on this sunday :)

best
        -tobias

Am 2011-10-23 um 19:40 schrieb James Foster:

> Can you try again? We are able to access it from here.
>
> James

Re: ss3 down?

Dale Henrichs
We filled up the disk on the SS3 machine last night....We freed up disk space this morning and things are running again ...

Since this was GemStone, all of the processes basically froze waiting for more disk space, once I deleted some files, the stone got busy and the site picked up where it left off.

Apparently the operations folks were monitoring the health of the machine, but not the SS3 site itself ... we'll do something about that this week.

Sorry about that...

Dale

We now have monitoring activated for disk space and http health for both ss3 and gemsource (we were already monitoring machine status), so we should be able to react a little more quickly to a problem next time...

Dale

| We filled up the disk on the SS3 machine last night....We freed up
| disk space this morning and things are running again ...
|
| Since this was GemStone, all of the processes basically froze waiting
| for more disk space, once I deleted some files, the stone got busy
| and the site picked up where it left off.
|
| Apparently the operations folks were monitoring the health of the
| machine, but not the SS3 site itself ... we'll do something about
| that this week.
|
| Sorry about that...
|
| Dale

| |