ssh client for Pharo

Andrei Stebakov
Is there an ssh client for Pharo just like net-ssh for Ruby?

Thanks!

Re: ssh client for Pharo

Denis Kudriashov
Hi Andrei.
It is very initial support but it was working in my tests

ср, 29 авг. 2018 г., 2:19 Andrei Stebakov <[hidden email]>:
Is there an ssh client for Pharo just like net-ssh for Ruby?

Thanks!

Re: ssh client for Pharo

Andrei Stebakov
Hi, Denis

It fails to load in Pharo 6.1 with a message "Could not resolve: BaselineOfLibSSH2".
Does it work for you?

Thanks!
Andrei

Thanks!