status of gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.seaside

status of gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.seaside

Bob Nemec
I use http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.seaside to search for archived content from the list. For the past few weeks the site has been timing out after a search. I assumed the problem would get corrected, but it still not working.

So... is there another way to search the mailing list archives?  I hate asking questions that have already been answered.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Nemec

RE: status of gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.seaside

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)

Bob,

Try http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html or just ask away.

-Boris