strange behavior meta click

Chris Kassopulo-2
Greetings,

I've installed Pharo, both the one click and separate
package installs on my Ubuntu box and updated to 10442.

Nothing responds to meta click except the menus.  If I
bring up a menu and meta click anywhere on the screen
I get a halo around the menu.

Also, the one click image has the meta and action click
buttons opposite.

Anyone else on linux see this behavior?

Chris

Re: strange behavior meta click

Damien Cassou
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 4:38 AM, Chris Kassopulo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've installed Pharo, both the one click and separate
> package installs on my Ubuntu box and updated to 10442.
>
> Nothing responds to meta click except the menus.  If I
> bring up a menu and meta click anywhere on the screen
> I get a halo around the menu.
>
> Also, the one click image has the meta and action click
> buttons opposite.
>
> Anyone else on linux see this behavior?

I can't see any problem. Please open an issue in the tracker and
explain clearly what you get and what you expect.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:07:50 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 4:38 AM, Chris Kassopulo
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I've installed Pharo, both the one click and separate package installs
>> on my Ubuntu box and updated to 10442.
>>
>> Nothing responds to meta click except the menus.  If I bring up a menu
>> and meta click anywhere on the screen I get a halo around the menu.
>>
>> Also, the one click image has the meta and action click buttons
>> opposite.
>>
>> Anyone else on linux see this behavior?
>
> I can't see any problem. Please open an issue in the tracker and explain
> clearly what you get and what you expect.

The behavior of meta-clicking anywhere with a menu up is the same as
Squeak. But I can't get a halo around any other objects.