suggestions for Smart Suggestions

Stéphane Ducasse
- When selecting a literal we should be able to get extract method.

Fwd: suggestions for Smart Suggestions

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi gisela.

- When selecting a literal we should be able to get extract method.

- when I select an instance variable in the class definition I cannot apply refactoring…. yes I know this is because this is a STRING…
What a pain.

Stef

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Pharo-project] Fwd: suggestions for Smart Suggestions

Gisela Decuzzi

2013/5/10 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Hi gisela.

- When selecting a literal we should be able to get extract method.
Done

Also fixed the icons and not offering the extract local for Sequences nodes with more than one sentence.

(The slice is 10629) and version 1.1

- when I select an instance variable in the class definition I cannot apply refactoring…. yes I know this is because this is a STRING…
What a pain.
Agree!

Stef