swazoo-vw-0.9.60.tar.gz, please test it

Janko Mivšek
Hi all,

Here is Swazoo with everything needed to start immediatelly after

It's my idea that this tar.gz goes to SourceForge and into VW7 goodies.

I have troubles on my machine to start as localhost but Aleksander
doesn't have it. Therefore it is really important to take a minute of
your time, load parcels and start it. Report problems immediately.

readme.txt is rudimentary still. I'll appreciate if you add something in
it :)

Thanks!
Janko

swazoo-vw-0.9.60.tar.gz (663K) Download Attachment

Re: swazoo-vw-0.9.60.tar.gz, please test it

Ken Treis-4
Janko,

I will try to test the code later today, and I'll have a look at the
readme and parcel comments as well.  At first glance, the parcel
comments seem fine.  I might move most of the information into the
Swazoo-Core parcel's comment, but that's a minor point.

I don't have any problems with the rename of the project at sourceforge.

Ken