tODE: Linking a Class with its corresponding test case class

tODE: Linking a Class with its corresponding test case class

GLASS mailing list
Hi Dale,

I have a class Foo and a corresponding class FooTestCase.

When I right click on the class Foo, is there a way to enable the ‘browse class tests’ menu option if there is a corresponding TestCase class?

In summary, when I right click on Foo, if there is a corresponding FooTestCase class, can the ‘browse class tests’ menu be enabled, and clicking on it will open the tests window?

Regards,

Reg

Re: tODE: Linking a Class with its corresponding test case class

GLASS mailing list

On 5/27/17 6:04 AM, Reg Krock via Glass wrote:
> Hi Dale,
>
> I have a class Foo and a corresponding class FooTestCase.
>
> When I right click on the class Foo, is there a way to enable the ‘browse class tests’ menu option if there is a corresponding TestCase class?
>
> In summary, when I right click on Foo, if there is a corresponding FooTestCase class, can the ‘browse class tests’ menu be enabled, and clicking on it will open the tests window?
tODE does not have that feature ... if you are interested, I could walk
you through the process of adding that capability ... it involves
modifying these three methods:

  TDClientListElementBuilder>>enableDisableMenuItems:
  TDDirectoryNodeClientListElementBuilder>>enableDisableMenuItems:
  TDClientListElementBuilder>>browseClassTestsMenuAction:selectionIndex:

I would like to teach developers how to customize tODE themselves and
how to share their improvements with the community ... that way I'm not
the critical path for all improvements :)

Dale