tODE beta status...

1 message Options

tODE beta status...

Dale Henrichs
Hello all,

After this years ESUG[1] (no video available yet) I recruited a handful of guys to volunteer to use the early releases of tODE and give me feedback prior to a general release for GemStone and we're going to use this list for sharing information about the beta...

Paul DeBruicker is currently the only user (other than me) and is "taking one for the team" to find the things that really need to be fixed before anyone else uses it:)

So this message is aimed at the beta volunteers to let them know that I have been making progress on tODE (I have some things that need to be done for the upcoming GemStone release and they are consuming a lot of my time)...

One of the things that is obviously missing from tODE is menus[2] and this weekend I got a real good start at implementing menus for tODE ...

Besides finishing up menus, I've got to revamp the getting started docs and implement a better way to share "directory structure" (I have a plan, I just need to find time) ...

Paul, I've added a "must have" label to the issues so if you could mark the issues that you think need to be addressed before opening up the beta, mark them with "must have" ...

Dale

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/esug/tode-and-now-for-something-completely-different
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/issues/28