table attributes on canvas

ching
Hi,

How do I set table attributes like 'bgcolor' 'width' etc., before,  I would do this:   html attributesAt: 'bgcolor' put: 'blue', etc.,

Canvas does not allow this anymore.  Help?

Thanks,

Ching

Re: table attributes on canvas

Lukas Renggli
> How do I set table attributes like 'bgcolor' 'width' etc., before,  I would
> do this:   html attributesAt: 'bgcolor' put: 'blue', etc.,
>
> Canvas does not allow this anymore.  Help?

Sure:

  html table
      attributeAt: 'bgcolor' put: 'blue';
      with: [ ... ]

Note that this is invalid HTML and a CSS solution would be certainly much nicer.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: table attributes on canvas

ching
Thanks a lot, Lukas. It's good to know it can be done this way. I did discover that one can do this using CSS which makes more sense.

Ching