taking into account pool variable

1 message Options

taking into account pool variable

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

apparently the smalltalk importer does not take into account the Pool variables (class variables of a SharedPool subclass and with declared usage in
I have to investigate that. Now this is not as simple as for class variables.

We have a sharedPool

MyPool
        classVar: Editor

LAN.Node
        poolDictionary: MyPool

foo
        Editor

I could either change the class import to check whether the class uses a sharedPool and add their class variables and when I encounter
a pool variable usage I have to prefix it with the classPool. Would make sense.
I will add an example in the LAN and see if I do not break that many tests.