Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 53 matching posts for lion gcc in Squeak VM Showing posts 13 to 24.
Comment #19 on issue 66 by siguc...@...: CMake should set up to use gcc in Lion http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/detail?id=66 Guys, your problem is that you want to make a single configuration work everywhere. A configs serve to be working on a specific platform / version...
in Squeak VM by cog — 9 replies in thread
... maintainers. Either I'll find out I've made a mistake or they'll fix the bug ;) Biut finding the time is as always the issue :) > > > since Apple seems to be > dropping support of old gcc compilers: > > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8707367/using-gcc-not-llvm-gcc-with-mac-os-x-lion > > -- > Best regards, > Igor Stasenko. > > > > -- > best, > Eliot >
in Squeak VM by johnmci — 8 replies in thread
... the issue :) > > >> >> since Apple seems to be >> dropping support of old gcc compilers: >> >> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8707367/using-gcc-not-llvm-gcc-with-mac-os-x-lion >> >> -- >> Best regards, >> Igor Stasenko. > > > > > -- > best, > Eliot > > -- Best regards, Igor Stasenko.
in Squeak VM by Igor Stasenko — 8 replies in thread
... <phil@...> > > You can install XCode 4.2 side by side with 4.3 and 4.2 has gcc. > > 2012/6/4 Sean P. DeNigris <sean@...> > >> >> >> EstebanLM wrote >> > >> > installed with macports? >> > that's probably your problem... >> >> I don't think so. At least it works in...
in Squeak VM by Guido Chari — 19 replies in thread
... line i manage to compile but as i said my executable fail to start because of this file missing under it resources directory... > > 2012/6/4 phil@... <phil@...> > > You can install XCode 4.2 side by side with 4.3 and 4.2 has gcc. > > 2012/6/4 Sean P. DeNigris <sean...
in Squeak VM by EstebanLM — 19 replies in thread
.../8707367/using-gcc-not-llvm-gcc-with-mac-os-x-lion >>> >>> -- >>> Best regards, >>> Igor Stasenko. >> >> >> >> >> -- >> best, >> Eliot >> >> > > > > -- > Best regards, > Igor Stasenko.
in Squeak VM by stephane ducasse-2 — 8 replies in thread
... compile but as i said my executable > fail to start because of this file missing under it resources directory... > > 2012/6/4 phil@... <phil@...> > >> >> You can install XCode 4.2 side by side with 4.3 and 4.2 has gcc. >> >> 2012/6/4 Sean P. DeNigris <sean@......
... of this file missing under it resources directory... >> >> 2012/6/4 phil@... <phil@...> >> >> You can install XCode 4.2 side by side with 4.3 and 4.2 has gcc. >> >> 2012/6/4 Sean P. DeNigris <sean@...> >> >> >> EstebanLM wrote >> > >> > installed...
... side by side with 4.3 and 4.2 has gcc. >>> >>> 2012/6/4 Sean P. DeNigris <sean@...> >>> >>>> >>>> >>>> EstebanLM wrote >>>> > >>>> > installed with macports? >>>> > that's probably your problem... >>>> >>>> I don't think so. At least it works in Xcode 4.2. Simple instructions...
...> >>> >>> >>> You can install XCode 4.2 side by side with 4.3 and 4.2 has gcc. >>> >>> 2012/6/4 Sean P. DeNigris <sean@...> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> EstebanLM wrote >>>> > >>>> > installed with macports? >>>> > that's probably your problem... >>>> >>>> I don't think so. At...
in Squeak VM by Igor Stasenko — 19 replies in thread
... this file missing under it resources directory... > >> > >> 2012/6/4 phil@... <phil@...> > >>> > >>> > >>> You can install XCode 4.2 side by side with 4.3 and 4.2 has gcc. > >>> > >>> 2012/6/4 Sean P. DeNigris <sean@...> > >>>> > >>>> > >>>> > >>>> EstebanLM...
installed with macports? that's probably your problem... you better try with the mac gnu one... you can install it using: https://github.com/kennethreitz/osx-gcc-installer On Jun 4, 2012, at 7:42 PM, Guido Chari wrote: > That files in my environment are symilnks to the llvc...
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips