Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 53 matching posts for lion gcc in Squeak VM Showing posts 25 to 36.
... using: > https://github.com/kennethreitz/osx-gcc-installer > > > > > On Jun 4, 2012, at 7:42 PM, Guido Chari wrote: > > That files in my environment are symilnks to the llvc compiler. I read > that they are not compatible with CogVM. I'm compiling with > /opt/local/bin/gcc-apple-4.2...
in Squeak VM by Guido Chari — 19 replies in thread
That files in my environment are symilnks to the llvc compiler. I read that they are not compatible with CogVM. I'm compiling with /opt/local/bin/gcc-apple-4.2... 2012/6/4 Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...> > > perhaps: > cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/usr/bin/g++-4.2...
... 2012/6/4 Guido Chari <charig@...> > That files in my environment are symilnks to the llvc compiler. I read > that they are not compatible with CogVM. I'm compiling with > /opt/local/bin/gcc-apple-4.2... > > 2012/6/4 Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...> > >> >> perhaps...
... able to execute the vm then > > > > 2012/6/4 Guido Chari <charig@...> > That files in my environment are symilnks to the llvc compiler. I read that they are not compatible with CogVM. I'm compiling with /opt/local/bin/gcc-apple-4.2... > > 2012/6/4 Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm...
in Squeak VM by EstebanLM — 19 replies in thread
perhaps: cmake -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/usr/bin/g++-4.2 -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 . On Jun 4, 2012, at 7:30 PM, Guido Chari wrote: > > > 2012/6/4 Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...> > > On 4 June 2012 16:20, Guido Chari <charig@...> wrote: > > > > Hi guys...
in Squeak VM by EstebanLM — 19 replies in thread
Hi, after a couple of hours playing with Lion, here some experience collected: 1) new default compiler llvm-gcc compiles (takes ages), but vm hangs when trying to open the image. I changed back to gcc-4.2 2) B3DAcceleratorPlugin does not compiles anymore 3) vm performance seems to be a bit...
in Squeak VM by EstebanLM — 7 replies in thread
Hi All, @Igor, instead of modifiying your default system compiler you can load the patch attached here: http://forum.world.st/CMakeVMMaker-patch-tc4225050.html It provides a CMakeConfig (CogMTCocoaIOSGCC42Config) which forces Gcc 4.2. #Luc 2012/1/5 Sean P. DeNigris <sean...
in Squeak VM by Luc Fabresse — 12 replies in thread
On 5 January 2012 17:54, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...> wrote: > yes... I just downloaded a ConfigurationOfCog v3.7, built and everything is working fine here... > did you redirect gcc link from llvm to gcc? > looks like i am: gcc --version i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2 (GCC...
in Squeak VM by Igor Stasenko — 12 replies in thread
On 5 January 2012 18:12, Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...> wrote: > On 5 January 2012 17:54, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...> wrote: >> yes... I just downloaded a ConfigurationOfCog v3.7, built and everything is working fine here... >> did you redirect gcc link from llvm to gcc...
in Squeak VM by Igor Stasenko — 12 replies in thread
nop :) it has to be: i686-apple-darwin11-gcc-4.2.1 not llvm :P best, Esteban ps: I will integrate the changes to avoid the redirect of the link soon, but for now, it has to be made "by hand" El 05/01/2012, a las 2:12p.m., Igor Stasenko escribió: > On 5 January 2012 17:54...
in Squeak VM by EstebanLM — 12 replies in thread
yes... I just downloaded a ConfigurationOfCog v3.7, built and everything is working fine here... did you redirect gcc link from llvm to gcc? best, Esteban El 05/01/2012, a las 1:39p.m., Igor Stasenko escribió: > > ok, a little more progress.. > now it barks with undefined...
in Squeak VM by EstebanLM — 12 replies in thread
I am not sure if everybody is aware that Apple changed the default compiler in OS X Lion to llvm-gcc-4.2? The same old gcc-4.2 is still available though, you just need to redefine the CC variable. There was a lot of buzz around this when Lion was released, many open source systems have/had...
in Squeak VM by Lukas Renggli — 3 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips