Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 953 matching posts for beer in Smalltalk Showing posts 1 to 12.
... it would cause it to automatically instantiate it again. One of my first experiments when doing my own ORM was to have all object references intermediated by proxies for this very reason. At this point this is beer talk, but if there were another Camp Smalltalk there are a lot of...
in GLORP by Esteban A. Maringolo — 3 replies in thread
... this guy a beer and move to another >> >> table. >> >> > however, move too soon and you get bogged down with the details and you lose site of an MVP. >> >> >> >> move and live with your decision. Or be prepared for a much more >> >> complicated transition than you thought...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by Tim Mackinnon — 25 replies in thread
... guy a beer and move to another > > table. > > > however, move too soon and you get bogged down with the details and you > lose site of an MVP. > > > > move and live with your decision. Or be prepared for a much more > > complicated transition than you thought. > > > > The problem is...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by Russ Whaley — 25 replies in thread
... guy a beer and move to another > table. > > however, move too soon and you get bogged down with the details and you lose site of an MVP. > > move and live with your decision. Or be prepared for a much more > complicated transition than you thought. > > The problem is that nobody (at least...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by Tim Mackinnon — 25 replies in thread
... have to write a test for this scenario where an object still lingers somewhere and gets reinserted. The whole team would by this guy a beer and move to another table. > however, move too soon and you get bogged down with the details and you lose site of an MVP. move and live with your...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by jtuchel — 25 replies in thread
... status, and possibilities of the >> results so far. >> The discussion afterwards can be used for both in-depth technical topics >> as well as the more philosophical topics about programming (as warmth >> and/or beer consumption will guide us). >> >> Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, this...
in Squeak - Dev by darth-cheney — 3 replies in thread
... community. Therefore a presentation will > provide insight in the design, current status, and possibilities of the > results so far. > The discussion afterwards can be used for both in-depth technical topics > as well as the more philosophical topics about programming (as warmth > and/or beer...
in Squeak - Dev by codefrau — 3 replies in thread
... topics as well as the more philosophical topics about programming (as warmth and/or beer consumption will guide us). Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, this will be an online meeting from home. If you'd like to join us, please sign up in advance on the meeting's Meetup page https...
in Amber Smalltalk by Giovanni Corriga — 0 replies in thread
... topics as well as the more philosophical topics about programming (as warmth and/or beer consumption will guide us). Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, this will be an online meeting from home. If you'd like to join us, please sign up in advance on the meeting's Meetup page https...
in UK Smalltalk Events by Giovanni Corriga — 0 replies in thread
... topics as well as the more philosophical topics about programming (as warmth and/or beer consumption will guide us). Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, this will be an online meeting from home. If you'd like to join us, please sign up in advance on the meeting's Meetup page https://www.meetup.com/UKSTUG/events/cbklbrybclbjc/ to receive the meeting details. Don’t forget to bring your laptop and drinks! Cheers, Giovanni
in Squeak - Dev by Giovanni Corriga — 3 replies in thread
... of friction I think, that should better be > discussed around a beer! > > The plenitude of code examples I did already provide on this list is an > indicator that I am very much able to take the POV of a user of FFI. :-) I > think you are having difficulties to separate public from private...
in Squeak - Dev by Nicolas Cellier — 11 replies in thread
Hi Nicolas, > If you take the POV of a user of FFI rather than the one of implementer of FFI, you'll see that this is the central object that user may and want to deal with. > That's our only point of friction I think, that should better be discussed around a beer! The plenitude of code...
in Squeak - Dev by marcel.taeumel — 11 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips