Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 1302 matching posts for voyage in Pharo Showing posts 1 to 12.
I'm trying to load Voyage for MongoDB and I'm having great difficulty. The docs seem to be out of date. What are the current instructions for doing this? The docs also refer to "Configurations Browser" in World Menu/Tools, but there is no longer any such thing. -- Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by horrido — 24 replies in thread
... select “proceed”. That will allow voyage to load properly. Cheers, Esteban > On 2 Dec 2018, at 12:39, Sanjay Minni <sm@...> wrote: > > I am unable to load Voyage-Mongo and Voyage-Memory in Pharo 7.0.0rC1 > > tried using the scipt below and also thru the Catalog Browser...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by EstebanLM — 24 replies in thread
Le 16/11/2018 à 02:02, horrido a écrit : > I'm trying to load Voyage for MongoDB and I'm having great difficulty. The > docs seem to be out of date. > > What are the current instructions for doing this? > > The docs also refer to "Configurations Browser" in World Menu/Tools, but > there is...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by CyrilFerlicot — 24 replies in thread
I am unable to load Voyage-Mongo and Voyage-Memory in Pharo 7.0.0rC1 tried using the scipt below and also thru the Catalog Browser entries for Voyage any pointers CyrilFerlicot wrote > Le 16/11/2018 à 02:02, horrido a écrit : >> I'm trying to load Voyage for MongoDB and I'm having...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by Sanjay Minni — 24 replies in thread
Hi, When I configure a production image with command st handler as following: pharo myImage st --save --quit configureMyImage.st I notice at image start up, a Socket timeout error. In the configureMyImage.st script, among other things, I open a singleton Voyage repository. I added a 5s...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by HilaireFernandes — 5 replies in thread
... an > old API: #ifNotNilDo: that does not exists anymore in Pharo. > You are probably seen something like this: > > > > > (And this is a bug) > Anyway, while we fix this, you can replace #ifNotNilDo: for #ifNotNil:, > then save and select “proceed”. > > That will allow voyage to...
...) >> Anyway, while we fix this, you can replace #ifNotNilDo: for #ifNotNil:, >> then save and select “proceed”. >> >> That will allow voyage to load properly. >> >> Cheers, >> Esteban >> >> >> >>> On 2 Dec 2018, at 12:39, Sanjay Minni &lt; > >> sm@ > >> &gt; wrote: >>> >>> I...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by EstebanLM — 24 replies in thread
...: #ifNotNilDo: that does not exists anymore in Pharo. > > You are probably seen something like this: > > > > > > > > > > (And this is a bug) > > Anyway, while we fix this, you can replace #ifNotNilDo: for #ifNotNil:, > > then save and select “proceed”. > > > > That will allow voyage to load properly...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by Ben Coman — 24 replies in thread
From a production image, built from script with the voyage configuration as: >"External PROJECTS dependencies" >spec project: 'voyage' with: [ > spec > className: 'ConfigurationOfVoyageMongo'; > repository: 'github://pharo-nosql/voyage:master/mc'; > versionString: #stable...
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by HilaireFernandes — 0 replies in thread
All, I'm currently trying to wrap my head around QCMagritte. So far it seems to include most of what I need. I'm not sure though how/where to integrate a persistency layer (i.e. Voyage in this case). I'm either missing some place to activly take control and do saving/upgrading or any callback when objects/collections have been changed. Any pointers or sample code? Thanks, Udo
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by Udo Schneider — 0 replies in thread
On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 4:46 PM Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm@...> wrote: > > So we just need to change the dependency. Cool :) > > In fact the dependency was already changed by Norbert! The problem is that we need a new release of mongotalk and to update the release used by Voyage :) So I cannot help here since I'm not part of pharo-nosql. -- Cyril Ferlicot https://ferlicot.fr
in Pharo Smalltalk Users by CyrilFerlicot — 24 replies in thread
..., while we fix this, you can replace #ifNotNilDo: for #ifNotNil:, >>> then save and select “proceed”. >>> >>> That will allow voyage to load properly. >>> >>> Cheers, >>> Esteban >>> >>> >>> >>>> On 2 Dec 2018, at 12:39, Sanjay Minni &lt; >> >>> sm@ >> >>> &gt; wrote...
Next 12 »
Show Tips