Show Tips
Found 10 posts in Closing the application Powered by Dolphin Smalltalk
Closing the application Powered by Dolphin Smalltalk   (Re: Closing the application (solved!))
...Sebastian You wrote in message news:bnbg1d$ulkt1$1@...... > Perhaps, but it's working OK with this code: > > onViewClosed > super onViewClosed. > SessionManager current isRuntime ifTrue: [SessionManager current > primQuit:0]. I wouldn't recommend using......
in Dolphin Smalltalk by Blair McGlashan — 9 replies in thread
Closing the application Powered by Dolphin Smalltalk   (Re: Closing the application (solved!))
...Perhaps, but it's working OK with this code: onViewClosed super onViewClosed. SessionManager current isRuntime ifTrue: [SessionManager current primQuit:0]. regards, -- Sebastián Sastre ssastre@... www.seaswork.com.ar "Bill Schwab" <bills@...>......
in Dolphin Smalltalk by Sebastián Sastre — 9 replies in thread
...It also happens in the best families :) "Peter Goodall" <news@...> escribió en el mensaje news:3f98d5a2$0$497$afc38c87@...... > I found the problem - "I am an idiot" > > The tool windows were originally stand-alone & the had a little test that > asked the......
...I found the problem - "I am an idiot" The tool windows were originally stand-alone & the had a little test that asked the SessionManager if it isRuntime when the closed. If that was true, they quit the SessionManager. Pardon me. --Peter Goodall "Peter Goodall" <news@...>......
in Dolphin Smalltalk by Peter Goodall-4 — 9 replies in thread
...Hi All, I'm having a problem with my app in a similar area. I've built a window with three buttons, that launch three tool windows used for tagging some objects with attributes. The launcher window keeps a reference to the opened tool window, of which only one is allowed to be open at a time.......
in Dolphin Smalltalk by Peter Goodall-4 — 9 replies in thread
...Seb, > I forgot to tell that this problem occurs only on win98 systems, on XP > everything is ok, > > I'm using the code you mention but the problem persist on win98. Sounds like time for #outputDebugString: and DebugView from www.sysinternals.com. It's ugly, but it eventually......
in Dolphin Smalltalk by Bill Schwab-2 — 9 replies in thread
...Dear Jochen, I forgot to tell that this problem occurs only on win98 systems, on XP everything is ok, I'm using the code you mention but the problem persist on win98. regards, Seb "Jochen Riekhof" <jochen@...> escribió en el......
...Sebastián, > > The thing is when you close the main window expecting that the program > > to be closed and it corresponding OS process. > > I experienced the same with my apps and I simply put the method > ------------------------------ > onViewClosed > super onViewClosed. > ......
in Dolphin Smalltalk by Bill Schwab-2 — 9 replies in thread
...Hi Sebastián... > The thing is when you close the main window expecting that the program > to be closed and it corresponding OS process. I experienced the same with my apps and I simply put the method ------------------------------ onViewClosed super onViewClosed. ......
in Dolphin Smalltalk by Jochen Riekhof — 9 replies in thread
...Hi all, I'm having an irregular problem closing a pair of application recently deployed. The thing is when you close the main window expecting that the program to be closed and it corresponding OS process. A) In one case the window closes and the process is still alive......
Show Tips