tensorProduct: dirty

stepharo
Hi

this is strange when I want to produce a new version to address a
missing rename in Math-Random I get

a dirty package for tensorProduct: and I wondering if this is not
because the method was pushed in DhVector but not removed from

another package extensions.

Re: tensorProduct: dirty

werner kassens-2
Hi Stefane,
when i look at config version 0.63 i see Math-Core-StephaneDucasse.11 and i think Math-Core-StephaneDucasse.12 is the version where you moved #tensorProduct: to another package.
werner