terse guide should be adapted to pharo

Stéphane Ducasse
HI guys

the terse guide available in pharo contains reference to removed class.
FillInTheBlank

We should also clear the use of *** because this is strange.

Re: terse guide should be adapted to pharo

laurent laffont
As the guide is a per class documentation, one can:
- put each doc. directly in the comment of related class (cool, more comment)
- create an HelpSystem book to regenerate the guide.

Laurent

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/