testing

Dale Henrichs
this is a test to see if the list is accepting mail ... it appears that
the list may have stopped accepting messages sometime last night ... the
messages aren't lost, just backed up ... or not ... mail that should
have appeared from google have not shown up, but then google was having
trouble this morning anyway ...

Dale

Re: testing

SeanTAllen
i got it.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
this is a test to see if the list is accepting mail ... it appears that the list may have stopped accepting messages sometime last night ... the messages aren't lost, just backed up ... or not ... mail that should have appeared from google have not shown up, but then google was having trouble this morning anyway ...

Dale

Re: testing

Dale Henrichs
On 12/08/2010 03:43 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:
> this is a test to see if the list is accepting mail ... it appears that
> the list may have stopped accepting messages sometime last night ... the
> messages aren't lost, just backed up ... or not ... mail that should
> have appeared from google have not shown up, but then google was having
> trouble this morning anyway ...
>
> Dale

Hmmm, one of the "mising" google emails showed up with my message...
coincidence?

Dale