tests failing due to references and dsm

Tudor Girba
Hi,

We have 10 tests failing due to references computation and 4 due to
DSM problems:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/47/testReport/

Could anyone please take a look at them?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Relationships are of two kinds: those we choose and those that
happen. They both matter."

Re: tests failing due to references and dsm

jannik laval
Hi Doru,

It is fixed.
I refctored a method and forgot to launch tests.

Cheers,
Jannik

On Feb 15, 2010, at 11:22 , Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have 10 tests failing due to references computation and 4 due to DSM problems:
> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/47/testReport/
>
> Could anyone please take a look at them?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Relationships are of two kinds: those we choose and those that happen. They both matter."

Re: tests failing due to references and dsm

Tudor Girba
Excellent! We now have a green build :)

http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/49/testReport/

Thanks,