textArea inside tbsModal

Thomas Heniart
Hi,

I try rendering component which contains a textArea inside a tbsModal and save content in a SDActiveRecord

Well the problem is that my instance variable which contains text is always an empty String and I don't understand why ?

If someone know how do this..

Cheers,
Thomas

Re: textArea inside tbsModal

Paul DeBruicker
Please post the code you're using to do what doesn't work.  ITs waaaaaay easier to fix once we can see it and not have to guess.

Thomas Heniart wrote