thank you

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I just wanted to say: thank you. In particular, I would like to thank the newcomers in our community.

For those that are a bit overwhelmed with the speed of things, here is an incomplete summary of valuable contributions from newcomers:
- Juraj is almost done porting Mondrian visualizations to Roassal
- Daniel is working on the Graph-ET project which will migrate EyeSee onto Roassal
- Mathieu built excellent layouts
- Chris started to join Yuriy and work on PetitJava unexpectedly and enhanced the AST
- Andrei is working on exciting Glamour and GToolkit features
- Vincent just joined us

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Things happen when they happen,
not when you talk about them happening."

Re: thank you

Usman Bhatti
Good to hear about all this effort around moose.
Tx Doru for your efforts.

Usman

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 7:33 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Juraj Kubelka-5
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: thank you

abergel
This is excellent!
The Moose community has an excellent energy!

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu