Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

the struggling newbie about the OB Package Browser comment issue

Chip Nowacek-3
Thanks for your help. Because of it, I've found a couple ways around the issue. Far more important is knowing there are folks out there.I hope to be useful to the community as I gain experience. Pharo is cool - and I am grateful Squeak has strong shoulders upon which Pharo can stand.

Thanks again.

PS I didn't respond directly to your responses because I signed up for the digest form of the list. Now that I want to change it from that subscription type, I can't seem to get into the list to modify my account

Error: Authentication failed.

which is strange because I just created the account yesterday and know the password. Well, on the assumption I'm that stupid, I asked the list to send me my password. I haven't received it after asking twice. Who should I contact or should I just create another account?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: the struggling newbie about the OB Package Browser comment issue

Stéphane Ducasse
describe how you get this error?
Else we cannot help.

Stef

On Dec 11, 2010, at 2:31 AM, Chip Nowacek wrote:

> Thanks for your help. Because of it, I've found a couple ways around the issue. Far more important is knowing there are folks out there.I hope to be useful to the community as I gain experience. Pharo is cool - and I am grateful Squeak has strong shoulders upon which Pharo can stand.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> PS I didn't respond directly to your responses because I signed up for the digest form of the list. Now that I want to change it from that subscription type, I can't seem to get into the list to modify my account
> Error: Authentication failed.
>
> which is strange because I just created the account yesterday and know the password. Well, on the assumption I'm that stupid, I asked the list to send me my password. I haven't received it after asking twice. Who should I contact or should I just create another account?
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck
In reply to this post by Chip Nowacek-3

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Chip Nowacek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for your help. Because of it, I've found a couple ways around the issue. Far more important is knowing there are folks out there.I hope to be useful to the community as I gain experience. Pharo is cool - and I am grateful Squeak has strong shoulders upon which Pharo can stand.

Thanks again.

PS I didn't respond directly to your responses because I signed up for the digest form of the list. Now that I want to change it from that subscription type, I can't seem to get into the list to modify my account

which is strange because I just created the account yesterday and know the password. Well, on the assumption I'm that stupid, I asked the list to send me my password. I haven't received it after asking twice. Who should I contact or should I just create another account?

did you check spam? maybe it went there....
Reply | Threaded
|

Mariano Martinez Peck
or maybe you can subscribe/unsubscribe...but anyway, changing the subscription type should work :(

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Chip Nowacek <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks again.

did you check spam? maybe it went there....

Reply | Threaded
|

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
In reply to this post by Chip Nowacek-3
Chip Nowacek wrote
Far more important is knowing there are folks out there.I hope to be
useful to the community as I gain experience. Pharo is cool - and I am
grateful Squeak has strong shoulders upon which Pharo can stand.
Welcome to the community!

Sean
Cheers,
Sean