themoosebook.org

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I would like to announce "The Moose Book", a small book I have been
working on since a couple of months. It is freely accessible online at:
http://themoosebook.org

The book is very much a work in progress, with only a few chapters
being close to a reasonable state. Among them, the Glamour chapter was
the one in which I invested the most effort.

I will continue to write more contents during the following weeks.

Feedback is more than appreciated :).

Cheers,
Doru

p.s. Btw, the website is powered by Pier. Thanks, Lukas :)

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: themoosebook.org

Alexandre Bergel
This is really cool.

> Feedback is more than appreciated :).

How do you want the feedback? By adding notes on pages ?

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: themoosebook.org

Tudor Girba
> This is really cool.

Thanks :)

>> Feedback is more than appreciated :).
>
> How do you want the feedback? By adding notes on pages ?

Whatever is easier for you :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

Re: themoosebook.org

I like your doing attitude!
Excellent!

On Mar 8, 2010, at 2:18 AM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to announce "The Moose Book", a small book I have been working on since a couple of months. It is freely accessible online at:
> http://themoosebook.org
>
> The book is very much a work in progress, with only a few chapters being close to a reasonable state. Among them, the Glamour chapter was the one in which I invested the most effort.
>
> I will continue to write more contents during the following weeks.
>
> Feedback is more than appreciated :).
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> p.s. Btw, the website is powered by Pier. Thanks, Lukas :)
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: themoosebook.org

Michele Lanza-2
cool!

On 2010-03-08, at 2:18 AM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to announce "The Moose Book", a small book I have been
> working on since a couple of months. It is freely accessible online at:
> http://themoosebook.org
>
> The book is very much a work in progress, with only a few chapters
> being close to a reasonable state. Among them, the Glamour chapter was
> the one in which I invested the most effort.
>
> I will continue to write more contents during the following weeks.
>
> Feedback is more than appreciated :).
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> p.s. Btw, the website is powered by Pier. Thanks, Lukas :)
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: themoosebook.org

Simon Denier-3

Great work Doru. Well, it feels as much a researcher autobiography as a companion book for Moose :)

On 8 mars 2010, at 02:18, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to announce "The Moose Book", a small book I have been working on since a couple of months. It is freely accessible online at:
> http://themoosebook.org
>
> The book is very much a work in progress, with only a few chapters being close to a reasonable state. Among them, the Glamour chapter was the one in which I invested the most effort.
>
> I will continue to write more contents during the following weeks.
>
> Feedback is more than appreciated :).
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> p.s. Btw, the website is powered by Pier. Thanks, Lukas :)
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

 Simon