thx to Code Snippets

HwaJong Oh
To me, learning Smalltalk is not as easy as knowing how cool Smalltalk is.

I found a page very useful most of people here already know:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CodeSnippets

Although some examples are out dated. it is still fun. It almost feels like a web version of ProfStef.

Thank you everyone who contributed there.

Best Regards

Re: thx to Code Snippets

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> wrote:
To me, learning Smalltalk is not as easy as knowing how cool Smalltalk is.

I found a page very useful most of people here already know:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CodeSnippets

Although some examples are out dated. it is still fun. It almost feels like
a web version of ProfStef.

Thank you everyone who contributed there.

hehehe you can contribute too :)
Just update those out dated

cheers

mariano

Best Regards

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: thx to Code Snippets

Mariano Martinez Peck
Ineed, there is something much better. But no one take time to update it or moved to pharo book:

http://forum.world.st/Help-perfect-for-newcomers-migrating-a-technical-FAQ-td2214238.html

Cheers

Mariano

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: thx to Code Snippets

HwaJong Oh
As you said in the post PharoFAQ is old, and codes seems more outdated than CodeSnippets. Maybe ProfStef + Metacello is more reliable medium than web page.

the collaborAction book looks very interesting. I better read it then trying rest of the PharoFAQs.

Best Regards