tode - drilling into an item in debugger when the item understands #parent:

tode - drilling into an item in debugger when the item understands #parent:

GLASS mailing list
Dale,

I have a domain object which understands #parent:.

When I am in the debugger and I attempt to drill into the object by clicking on it, I receive a walkback.

This shows the debugger. I then click on the [calendar] object to drill into it.

After clicking I opened the execution stack and it is as below. The highlighted code in the left hand pane shows the error. It is caused because my object understands #parent:. There needs to be a distinction between the ‘TD object’ and a domain object.

Regards,

Reg

Re: tode - drilling into an item in debugger when the item understands #parent:

GLASS mailing list

Reg,

Good point, could you put this in an issue report on tODE[1]? I am still absorbed in 3.4 work and won't be able to spend anytime fixing that issue until after I finish ... and now ESUG is coming as well:(

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/issues