[tode_st] How do I see the author and creation timestamp for a method in tode?

[tode_st] How do I see the author and creation timestamp for a method in tode?

Paul DeBruicker
The 'versions' menu item only seems to track who loaded it into the image and when.

Re: [tode_st] How do I see the author and creation timestamp for a method in tode?

Dale Henrichs-3
Have you looked at the 'Versions > git' menu item ... it should give you
the git version history for the method ....

Are you expecting to see  the "username/timestamp" for the method? That
could be added if you want to create an issue for it ...

Or are you thinking of something different?

Dale