[tode_st] Implementors windows showing weird class hierarchy

[tode_st] Implementors windows showing weird class hierarchy

Mariano Martinez Peck
Dale,

I am getting a wrong behavior in the window of implementors. The hierarchy that is displayed for classes is wrong. I mean, the tabulation is wrong as subclasses are nor subclasses of the shown superclass.

For example, in GemStone 3.2.9 (fresh extent), I search implementors of #fromString: and this is what I get in the implementors windows:

Definitions
--------------------
Boolean class>>fromString:
ByteArray class>>fromString:
 Utf8 class>>fromString:
 UUID class>>fromString:
Color class>>fromString:
GsQuery class>>fromString:
  Float class>>fromString:
  SmallFloat class>>fromString:
 Date class>>fromString:
  TimeStamp class>>fromString:
Magnitude class>>fromString:
 BinaryFloat class>>fromString:
 Character class>>fromString:
 DateAndTimeANSI class>>fromString:
 DateTime class>>fromString:
 DecimalFloat class>>fromString:
 Duration class>>fromString:
 FixedPoint class>>fromString:
 Integer class>>fromString:
 JISCharacter class>>fromString:
 MetacelloSemanticVersionNumber class>>fromString:
 MetacelloVersion class>>fromString:
 MetacelloVersionNumber class>>fromString:
 ScaledDecimal class>>fromString:
 Time class>>fromString:
STON class>>fromString:
String[2] class>>fromString:
TDManPage class>>fromString:
Text class>>fromString:
 TodeSTON091Serializer>>fromString:
TodeObjectSerializer>>fromString:
UndefinedObject class>>fromString:

Float is NOT subclass of GsQuery.
TodeSTON091Serializer is NOT subclass of Text.

Another example, I search implementors of #readFrom:  and I get this:

Definitions
--------------------
Object class>>readFrom:
 Character class>>readFrom:
 CharacterCollection class>>readFrom:
  DoubleByteSymbol[3] class>>readFrom:
  Symbol[3] class>>readFrom:
 Date class>>readFrom:
  TimeStamp class>>readFrom:
 DateAndTimeANSI class>>readFrom:
 Duration class>>readFrom:
 Month class>>readFrom:
  Integer class>>readFrom:
 Number class>>readFrom:
  BinaryFloat class>>readFrom:
  ScaledDecimal class>>readFrom:
 RunArray class>>readFrom:
 Time class>>readFrom:
 ZipArchive>>readFrom:
 ZipFileMember>>readFrom:

Integer is NOT subclass of Month..

And like this...

So I think there is something going on.
Any ideas?

Re: [tode_st] Implementors windows showing weird class hierarchy

Dale Henrichs-3
Mariano,

Interesting that you encountered this bug at about the same time that I was fixing it ... I think I beat you by a couple days[3].
I mention it in the tODE PR[1] associate with EA PR #15[2].

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/pull/232
[2] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/pull/15
[3] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/commit/06cacf23ac9e92ec14dfbffbe4829642a147d8d5

Dale,

I am getting a wrong behavior in the window of implementors. The hierarchy that is displayed for classes is wrong. I mean, the tabulation is wrong as subclasses are nor subclasses of the shown superclass.

For example, in GemStone 3.2.9 (fresh extent), I search implementors of #fromString: and this is what I get in the implementors windows:

Definitions
--------------------
Boolean class>>fromString:
ByteArray class>>fromString:
[...]