[tode_st] Is it possible to find all classes with a protocol name *foo ?

[tode_st] Is it possible to find all classes with a protocol name *foo ?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Dale,

Just curious.

I suspect I may have two similarly named protocols, one with a typo and one without.

But I'm not sure where.

Or - I guess the other thing that would work is: Are there methods not currently in a monticello package?

Thanks

Paul

Re: [tode_st] Is it possible to find all classes with a protocol name *foo ?

Dale Henrichs-3
No browse command for protocol, but it wouldn't be a bad thing to have:)

ClassOrganizer new _methodCategories will give you a collection of all
of the protocols in the image.

Sorry for the late reply,

Dale