[tode_st] Opening a debugger from a GsProcess

[tode_st] Opening a debugger from a GsProcess

Mariano Martinez Peck
Dale,

I am trying to open a tODE debugger from a continuation (GsProcess instance) from a workspace-doit. The continuation  is NOT stored in Object log. I am doing this:

| oop continuation |
oop := 15091769345.
continuation := Object _objectForOop: oop.
 (TDDebugger new
    topez:  (TDTopezServer for: 0);
    attachProcess: continuation;
    windowLabel: continuation printString ;
    yourself) open

But it fails. What I don't know is how to get a working TDTopezServer instance.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Re: [tode_st] Opening a debugger from a GsProcess

Dale Henrichs-3

Mariano,

I think you should use `TDTopezServer for: 1` (the number should match the number in the label of shell window)...

... but a stack for the error would help me figure out exactly what's wrong ...

If you are running in tODE, you might just use an `sh` script: `touch sh debug` and put your code in the sh script where the block arg `topez` is readily available.

I suppose I should make it a bit easier to access the current TDTopezServer, but I have been keeping my options open for having multiple concurrent server instances ...

Dale