[tode_st] how do I rename a package including its extensions?

[tode_st] how do I rename a package including its extensions?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Dale,

Is there a way in tODE to rename a package and all of its extensions in one go?

I can see how to rename the classes and move them to other packages but don't really want to chase down all the extensions if I don't have to.

Is there a way to do that in GS 3.5.1?

Thanks

Paul

Re: [tode_st] how do I rename a package including its extensions?

Dale Henrichs-3
Paul,

I haven't implemented a rename package in tODE, so it is still a manual
operation ... sorry about that :)

Dale