[tode_st] tODE update

1 message Options

[tode_st] tODE update

Dale-2
while I've been quiet on this list for the last month, things have not been quiet in tODE land ... while I am making good progress on my internal GemStone project, I am finding time here and there to make progress. the highlights include:

  - added menus to tODE
  - simplifying the tool building stack (can build a tool in a workspace/script if you desire)
  - built suite of Monticello Browser GUI tools using new tool building stack
  - added support for bringing up choose/inform/choice/text/password dialogs
  - added support getOpts[1] style command option handling for shell commands
    (this support is available from within workspace/script, of course)
  - added `installTode` shell command that will install/update tODE from the client

I am also whittling away at the list of  must have issues[2]...

Dale

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Getopt.html#Getopt
[2] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/issues?direction=desc&sort=updated&state=open