[tode_st] tode beta progress report

1 message Options

[tode_st] tode beta progress report

Dale Henrichs-3
Paul and I met on Thursday afternoon to talk about tODE ... Paul had a request to view class categories instead of config/packages and we coded up a quick solution for him... Paul also was finding that he would occasionally have to resort to GemTools for certain Monticello operations ... it is possible to perform those operations in tODE, but at the moment the steps were either obscure or awkward, so this weekend I plan on making another pass at a Monticello Browser based on some work I did last weekend to simplify the creation of menu-based tools ...

Dale