[tode_st] viewing/changing the directory structure?

[tode_st] viewing/changing the directory structure?

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Dale,

If I move a stone from one GsDevKit_home location to another the stone still looks for shared repos in the old location.  How can I change where it is looking to the new location?

e.g. It used to be in /opt/git/GsDevKit_home  and now its in /opt/git/newGsDevKit_home but is looking in /opt/git/GsDevKit_home/shared/repos rather than  /opt/git/newGsDevKit_home/shared/repos

Thanks

Paul

Re: [tode_st] viewing/changing the directory structure?

Dale Henrichs-3

On 12/3/18 3:01 PM, PAUL DEBRUICKER wrote:
Hi Dale,

If I move a stone from one GsDevKit_home location to another the stone still looks for shared repos in the old location.  How can I change where it is looking to the new location?

Try using the following:

"$GS_HOME/bin/todeIt" $stoneName "script --script=rebuildSys"

`rebuildSys` should hook up the new stone to all of the right directory structures ...

This is the same command that is used $GS_HOME/bin/newExtent which allows you to use a snapshot from one stone in another stone ...

Dale