[tode_st] webEditionHome / tode synchro warning

[tode_st] webEditionHome / tode synchro warning

Dale Henrichs-3
I'm making some changes to webEditionHome and tode that require synchonization ...

I'm changing the client scripts for installing/updating tode in webEditionHome to use a new builtIn `installTode` ... but you need the new version of tODE to pick up the new builtIn ...

fortunately both Update and Install tODE update the client before running the scripts but for the next 15 to 20 minutes the two repositories will be out of synch ... I cannot do an atomic commit to both repositories at once, so there iwll be a small window...

Once I'm finished you will need to clone/pull the latest from webEditionHome before installing/updating tODE otherwise you will get nasty errors ...

I hope to avoid such synchronization issues in the future, which is why I'm biting the bullet now and getting the "ones that I know about" out of the way:)

This only applies to folks who have started using tODE already (which should be only 3 people?)...

Dale

[tode_st] Re: webEditionHome / tode synchro warning

Dale Henrichs-3
Okay the repos are synchronized and I've done a test load/update that "works for me" ...

Don't forget to get the latest webEditionHome _before_ doing a `tODE Install` or `tODE Update` from the client tODE menu...

Dale