[tode_st] when are parts of tODE persisted? How many instances of which classes should be persisted if there are no active tODE sessions?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[tode_st] when are parts of tODE persisted? How many instances of which classes should be persisted if there are no active tODE sessions?

Paul DeBruicker
I'm trying to track down garbage in my stone and see that, in topaz, after an MFC and reclaimAll,  when I run

SystemRepository countInstances: {TDShellTool. TDEditorSpec. TodeClientListElement. TDClassAndMethodDefinitionsElementBuilder. TDTopezServer}

I get

a Array
  #1 33
  #2 378
  #3 241
  #4 19
  #5 13

Does that seem like the right amount of each?  

How should I go about cleaning them up if not?

Thanks

Paul

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tODE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tode_st/63B9FF2C-E6A7-46C7-90FE-B30CA08234F3%40gmail.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [tode_st] when are parts of tODE persisted? How many instances of which classes should be persisted if there are no active tODE sessions?

Dale Henrichs-3
Paul,

tODE does persist things while in operation, both tODE objects and user
objects can be persisted. Take a look at `gs flushCaches` and you will
see a reference to `TDTopezServer clearPersistentElementCacheStack`.
That method should clean up all of the objects that have been held onto
by tODE ...

Dale

On 4/27/20 8:27 AM, PAUL DEBRUICKER wrote:

> I'm trying to track down garbage in my stone and see that, in topaz, after an MFC and reclaimAll,  when I run
>
> SystemRepository countInstances: {TDShellTool. TDEditorSpec. TodeClientListElement. TDClassAndMethodDefinitionsElementBuilder. TDTopezServer}
>
>
> I get
>
> a Array
>    #1 33
>    #2 378
>    #3 241
>    #4 19
>    #5 13
>
>
> Does that seem like the right amount of each?
>
> How should I go about cleaning them up if not?
>
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tODE" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tode_st/159ff562-edf7-bba5-b4f1-c510d32b0410%40gemtalksystems.com.