todo pac?

john cummings
hi all,

i'm getting started with aida on dolphin. i finished the address book
example and would like to work on the todo example.

does anyone have the pac with the source?

thanks in advance,

john

Re: todo pac?

Janko Mivšek
Hi John,

For ToDo example to work I think first a Dolphin Aida needs to be upgraded.

The easiest way is to do a diff in Squeak and manualy update code on
Dolphin. It is not so hard as it sounds. That way I made all upgrades
between dialects so far :)

Janko