tomorrow we will integrate some more fixes...

tomorrow we will integrate some more fixes...

Stéphane Ducasse
Today people broke our offices (and stole my screens).... so we had to fix doors and other funny
admin...

So I finally got a chance to finish somehow a research proposals or two and tomorrow this is free hacking (I hope).

Re: tomorrow we will integrate some more fixes...

Miguel Cobá
El jue, 06-01-2011 a las 22:31 +0100, Stéphane Ducasse escribió:
> Today people broke our offices (and stole my screens).... so we had to fix doors and other funny
> admin...

So bad! :(

> So I finally got a chance to finish somehow a research proposals or two and tomorrow this is free hacking (I hope).

So good! :)

--
Miguel Cobá
http://twitter.com/MiguelCobaMtz