topics.pharo.org - Deep learning

Julien Delplanque
Hi everyone,

I'm currently searching for a subject for a project to do during my
first year of master.

I want to do something that is linked to pharo. Following Stéphane
Ducasse advises, I had a look in topics.pharo.org and I saw a subject
that could interest me named "Deep learning". But there is no supervisor.

Does anyone here have more informations about it?

Regards,

Julien

Re: topics.pharo.org - Deep learning

Damien Cassou
Hi Julien,

Julien Delplanque <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm currently searching for a subject for a project to do during my
> first year of master. I want to do something that is linked to pharo.
> Following Stéphane Ducasse advises, I had a look in topics.pharo.org
> and I saw a subject that could interest me named "Deep learning". But
> there is no supervisor.

I think you will get more feedback if you put the topic content in the thread:

    Robotics, drones and the internet of things will gather data from
    sensors that will need interpretation and modelling. All sorts of AI
    will use deep learning techniques and Pharo would be a great
    orchestrator of that modelling.
    http://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-deep-learning-library-at-the-current-stage-for-working-on-large-data

I don't know anything about that topic but I could supervise you on
topics related to either the Pharo Launcher or Pillar (or anything else
where my name is written in http://topics.pharo.org/):

- http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoLauncher
- http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pier/Pillar

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: topics.pharo.org - Deep learning

Clément Béra
Hello,

I believe that topics related to robotics are supervised by Noury Bouraqadi and / or Luc Fabresse.

I think you should ask them for more information.

You can find their mail on their web page (just type their names on google)

Good luck,

Clement

Hi Julien,

Julien Delplanque <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm currently searching for a subject for a project to do during my
> first year of master. I want to do something that is linked to pharo.
> Following Stéphane Ducasse advises, I had a look in topics.pharo.org
> and I saw a subject that could interest me named "Deep learning". But
> there is no supervisor.

I think you will get more feedback if you put the topic content in the thread:

    Robotics, drones and the internet of things will gather data from
    sensors that will need interpretation and modelling. All sorts of AI
    will use deep learning techniques and Pharo would be a great
    orchestrator of that modelling.
    http://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-deep-learning-library-at-the-current-stage-for-working-on-large-data

I don't know anything about that topic but I could supervise you on
topics related to either the Pharo Launcher or Pillar (or anything else
where my name is written in http://topics.pharo.org/):

- http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pharo/PharoLauncher
- http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Pier/Pillar

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: topics.pharo.org - Deep learning

SergeStinckwich
This topic was added by Sebastian Sastre.

Regards

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)