twilllio quest

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hello,

I wonder if I can solve the TwillioQuest with Pharo.

I then have to write code to send SMS and return a respons a a SMS.
is this possible in Pharo and can I use for example teapot for it ?

and if it possible does anyone have a example of how to send a SMS with
Twillio.

Regards,

Roelof

Re: twilllio quest

Paul DeBruicker
There is a twilio library for pharo here:

https://github.com/newapplesho/twilio-smalltalk

Maybe you could learn what you need to do from it?

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list wrote