two for the prize of one

1 message Options

two for the prize of one

Charles A. Monteiro-2
Reminder to those on this list that live in the NYC metro area but are not
part of the NYC mailing list, we will be meeting tonite i.e. NYC
Smalltalk. James Robertson will be presenting. Please note that meeting
venue has changed to the 11th floor. Directions can be found on our wiki.
I have provided a link below.

I did not find this out until very late last nite as well. A very senior
individual in Cincom's marketing branch will also attend and be available
for questions. We also plan to go out for a couple of drinks/beers after
the meeting.

See you all in a few hours.

-Charles

--