two things I would like to know how to do in Spotter

two things I would like to know how to do in Spotter

stepharo
How can I find a directly package and not a class?

How can I scope search?

When I try to read the help via spotter I get an inspector?

After I found the help browser and the global shortcut.
may be it would be good that help found via spotter open it
and that there is a menu inside the wheel to get it.

Re: two things I would like to know how to do in Spotter

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:32 AM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
How can I find a directly package and not a class?

How can I scope search?

If you type the name of a package, you will see it in the Packages category. For example, searching for "Collec" will show the packages category below the classes one:

Inline image 1

You can use Cmd+Shift+ArrowDown to jump to the next category faster. If you want to scope, you can use #. For example, if you want to look for packages category, you can add #pa to your query:

Inline image 2

When I try to read the help via spotter I get an inspector?

Ah :(. That's because that is the default action for an object. I now added a spotter action to spawn the help browser for a help item.

After I found the help browser and the global shortcut.
may be it would be good that help found via spotter open it
and that there is a menu inside the wheel to get it.

I do not quite get this one. Could you rephrase?

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"