ubuntu slave setup script

Camillo Bruni-3
I just created slave-setup script in our pharo-build git repository.
It should install all the libraries needed for building a VM and running our regularly ci jobs.

https://gitorious.org/pharo-build/pharo-build/blobs/master/ci-setup/ubuntu-slave-setup.sh

One piece less of guessing...

Re: ubuntu slave setup script

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Camillo Bruni-3 wrote
One piece less of guessing...
One more step towards creating the future... thx!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: ubuntu slave setup script

Igor Stasenko
On 9 February 2013 12:57, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just created slave-setup script in our pharo-build git repository.
> It should install all the libraries needed for building a VM and running our regularly ci jobs.
>
> https://gitorious.org/pharo-build/pharo-build/blobs/master/ci-setup/ubuntu-slave-setup.sh
>
> One piece less of guessing...

Thanks, Camillo.
Yes, it makes sense to keep such things in file, instead of human's memory :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: ubuntu slave setup script

stephane ducasse
Thanks camillo
I like your systematic approach for building a reproducible system and its environment.

Stef