unblock me?

Tobias Pape
Hi all,

I'm not receiving mails from the list since Dec 23.
Can someone please unblock me?

Best regards
        -Tobias

PS: Merry Christmas

re: unblock me?

ccrraaiigg

Hi Tobias--

> I'm not receiving mails from the list since Dec 23.
> Can someone please unblock me?

     Hm, the ban list for squeak-dev is currently empty. Does your
mailman settings page for squeak-dev do anything useful?

     thanks,

-C

p.s. Happy new year!

--
Craig Latta
netjam.org

Re: re: unblock me?

Tobias Pape
Hey Craig

The subscriber page that I have a "bounce score [of] 1.0 out of a maximum of 5.0"

(We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your current bounce score is 1.0 out of a maximum of 5.0. Please double check that your subscribed address is correct and that there are no problems with delivery to this address. Your bounce score will be automatically reset if the problems are corrected soon.)

I am experiencing the same for the glass list… so I probably also have to check with my isp…