unsuppressing the splash screen

Charles A. Monteiro-2
hi, should the following line if evaluated and saved into an image result
in an image that will show the splash screen upon startup ?

<DeploymentOptionsSystem current suppressSplashScreenAndHerald: false.>

Does it make a diff if I have reshacked the image into a single exe?

Does it make a diff if I am on the 7.4.1c vm?

thanks in advance,

Charles
--
Charles A. Monteiro
http://wiki.nycsmalltalk.org
http://monteirofusion.blogspot.com

Re: unsuppressing the splash screen

Alan Knight-2
At 01:25 PM 3/14/2007, Charles A. Monteiro wrote:
hi, should the following line if evaluated and saved into an image result
in an image that will show the splash screen upon startup ?

<DeploymentOptionsSystem current suppressSplashScreenAndHerald: false.>

Yes, it should

Does it make a diff if I have reshacked the image into a single exe?

I don't think so, but I'm not sure. Try it and see.

Does it make a diff if I am on the 7.4.1c vm?

Not that I'm aware of.

thanks in advance,

Charles
--
Charles A. Monteiro
http://wiki.nycsmalltalk.org
http://www.monteirosfusion.com
http://monteirofusion.blogspot.com

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development

"The Static Typing Philosophy: Make it fast. Make it right. Make it run." - Niall Ross