unused temporal variables

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. I remember in previous Pharo images when you save a method that has unused temporal variables you have a popup that said "XXX is unused, don't you want to remove it ?" or something similar....
We then removed that. Ok, cool.

Now...suppose I want to examine all the system to detect all those unused temporal variables and remove them (yes, recompiling), does someone have an idea how to do that ?

Thanks!

Mariano

Re: unused temporal variables

Lukas Renggli
Refactoring engine.

2010/3/19 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> Hi. I remember in previous Pharo images when you save a method that has
> unused temporal variables you have a popup that said "XXX is unused, don't
> you want to remove it ?" or something similar....
> We then removed that. Ok, cool.
>
> Now...suppose I want to examine all the system to detect all those unused
> temporal variables and remove them (yes, recompiling), does someone have an
> idea how to do that ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mariano

Lukas Renggli