[update] 1.0 #10439

Adrian Lienhard
- remove tests that depend on current font choice
- Issue 1331: DNU upon file-in of changeset
- Issue 1398: Seaside loading via ScriptManager broken

Re: [update] 1.0 #10439

Peter Hugosson-Miller
I guess this should be 10493, right?

/Peter

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:37 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
- remove tests that depend on current font choice
- Issue 1331: DNU upon file-in of changeset
- Issue 1398: Seaside loading via ScriptManager broken

Re: [update] 1.0 #10439

Adrian Lienhard
yes, sorry for the confusion

Adrian

On Nov 3, 2009, at 22:42 , Peter Hugosson-Miller wrote:

> I guess this should be 10493, right?
>
> /Peter
>
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:37 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> - remove tests that depend on current font choice
>> - Issue 1331: DNU upon file-in of changeset
>> - Issue 1398: Seaside loading via ScriptManager broken

Re: [update] 1.0 #10439

Damien Cassou
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Adrian Lienhard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> yes, sorry for the confusion

normally you just have to copy/past the content in the workspace in
the email. Don't you have a workspace opened at the end of the
release?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [update] 1.0 #10439

Adrian Lienhard
yes, that usually works well. I had just quit the image too early last
time.

Adrian