[update 1.1] #11052

Marcus Denker-3

Not done by me, but not yet announced:

11052
-----
Issue 1424 CompiledMethodAnaloguous fixes

--
Marcus Denker  --  [hidden email]
http://www.2denker.de

2denker UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Sitz Köln
Amtsgericht - Registergericht - Köln, HRB 65065
Geschäftsführer: Christian Denker und Dr. Marcus Denker

Re: [update 1.1] #11052

Stéphane Ducasse
:)
I could not check that it was working (not sure if there is not a proxy cache here).

Stef
On Nov 20, 2009, at 8:12 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Not done by me, but not yet announced:
>
> 11052
> -----
> Issue 1424 CompiledMethodAnaloguous fixes
>
> --
> Marcus Denker  --  [hidden email]
> http://www.2denker.de
>
> 2denker UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
> Sitz Köln
> Amtsgericht - Registergericht - Köln, HRB 65065
> Geschäftsführer: Christian Denker und Dr. Marcus Denker

Re: [update 1.1] #11052

Nicolas Cellier
Don't worry too much, all these Eliot's hacks and my hacks over
Eliot's hacks are transitory.
They should soon be deprecated and removed from Pharo.

Nicolas